Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Church Lookbook Part 2




Look 4:
Dress - Topshop
Harness - Camden
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

 I think this look is quite simple but I love the fabric of the dress and the length is really perfect. It will look really good on the model because of the way it drapes. I think the harness adds a much-need edge to it.

Look 5:
Shirt - Uniqlo
Skirt - UNIF
Socks - Primark
Shoes - Topshop

I think this look is very Sunday-school-esque but if that student was a bit of a rebel! I love the lace-up detail of this skirt, made to look like a vintage girdle. I wanted to add a black necktie to bring this look together, the shirt could do with looking more fitted as well.





Look 6:
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Belt - ASOS

I think this look is quite flattering because it brings in the waist and the skirt is the perfect length. I like the contrast of the white lace with the leather-look pleated skirt. I think all it really needs is a good accessory to finish it off.



Headband - Topshop
T-shirt - Smut Clothing
Necklace - Primark
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Office

I decided to scrap Look 3 from the last part and I'm going to replace it with a beauty shot instead, so I have used the t-shirt and crown with this skirt as I think it creates a much nicer silhouette. 


Flower Crown - Topshop
Dress - Oh My Love
Shoes - River Island

I think this dress is so perfect for the look we're going for! It's velvet and a shift-dress shape with lace collar and cuffs.

I think all the looks tie really well together but they just need finishing touches now to make them look really great. I'm intending on buying different lace and soft fabrics to use as veils for some of the looks. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the photos turn out after the shoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment